Monday, October 26, 2009

Begone, "Left Behind"!

I’ve just listened to two terrific MP3s on the End Times – from a Catholic perspective.

Begone Left Behind series! The traditional priest from Audio Sancto does a wonderful job of debunking common Protestant myths like the Rapture, the Millennial Reign of Christ, etc.

Focusing on the work of a Doctor of the Church, St. Robert Bellarmine, he gives an excellent overview of what Catholics can know about the End Times – and what we must not speculate about.

I hope to revisit this series later in this blog, but for now, please go here and here, and listen to this amazing priest deliver an antidote to the anti-Christ craze.

1 comment:

  1. I have to second that notion! That is an excellant series and I have listened to it a few times. I highly recomend it!

    God Bless You & Merry Christmas!
    Joe M

    ReplyDelete