Monday, September 21, 2009

Teacher: Tootles to Tots

One Carthage school official opened the school year with a sentimental tribute to a tot's first day at school. Dr. Mark Baker, Assistant Superintendent of the Carthage School District, shared his do-and-don't list for Little Johnny's big debut. (Here’s hoping the picture appearing beside the article is columnist Jane Drummond and not Dr. Baker.)

And what better way to welcome Little Johnny or Jane home than this recipe, dreamed up by none other than Ree Drummond (probably no relation to columnist Jane). I hate her; I love her. She makes cooking look so effortless and taste so delicious; she stays skinny herself while riddling the rest of us with cellulite.

I just hope this evil genius is willing to pay my membership fees when I have to join Weight Watchers again.

No comments:

Post a Comment